F4e Motto (by Mica)

Do you have any query about using any feature of this site? You may find your answer here or put your question here and get it solved.

Do you wish the article below (of mine) to be published?

Yes, on the MAINPAGE
No votes
Yes, on the ABOUT page
100%
Yes, on a new page named OUR MOTTO
No votes
No, please donot
No votes

Total votes : 2

F4e Motto (by Mica)

Postby Mica on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:32 pm

Hi, I'm Mica - the inquisitive member of the F4e Community. Here I've some few important things to share. I've authorized the below given article for the MAINPAGE/ABOUT pages of our community. With needed respect to your support, I can request the site Administrator to pack this subject up in a new Web page named "Our motto", if you like the MAINPAGE/ABOUT pages to remain unchanged. If you like this article to be exposed in our forum, please vote for it. If you like necessary editions to be made over it, please let me know by P.M. (or e-mail me at [email protected]). I'll edit & re-edit it again & again till my subject reaches your satisfaction.

FRIENDS 4 EVER --- OUR MOTTO (behind creating this community)

Integrity:
Acting & taking decisions in a manner that these are fair, honest, following the highest standards of friendship & are also perceived to be so.

Commitment:
Taking ownership for our own actions & decisions, those of our team & the part of the organization we are responsible for.

Passion:
A missionary zeal arising out of emotional engagement with the organization that makes work joyful & inspires each one to give his/her best. Rent less pursuit of goals & objectives with highest enthusiasm (voluntary, spontaneous).

Seamless ness:
Thinking & working 2gether across functional silos, hierarchies, leveraging the available diversity to garner synergy benefits and promote oneness thru. sharing & collaborative efforts.

Speed:
Responding to the call of friends in quandary with a sense of urgency. Continuously seeking to down timelines & choosing the right rhythm to optimize mental stability.

At "Friends4ever - A COMMUNITY OF TRUSTED FRIENDS", these values personify our convictions & guide our success, day after day. The forum enlists a cross-section of people, who in the natural course of their personal lives, exemplify the values we stand for; each message - a slice of real life that captures our values in action.
Mica
Little Active Member
Little Active Member

Re: F4e Motto (by Mica)

Postby Subhash on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:12 am

It is really a nice effort and it's much better to know that Friends4ever have such nice members.

However I would like to place some of my views regarding this.

Mica wrote:Acting & taking decisions in a manner that these are fair, honest, following the highest standards of friendship & are also perceived to be so.

I believe that friendship is pure and unique. There cannot be any standardization of it. I think "highest standards of friendship" is not the proper phrase to use here.

Rest of the part is good but I think it needs more simplification and easy understandable by all.

The best part I like is this
At "Friends4ever - A COMMUNITY OF TRUSTED FRIENDS", these values personify our convictions & guide our success, day after day. The forum enlists a cross-section of people, who in the natural course of their personal lives, exemplify the values we stand for; each message - a slice of real life that captures our values in action.

However I didn't cast my vote. I would like to discuss some more about this and want to know others opinion too. Then I will arrive to some decision.
"Friends4ever" Administrator & Designer

Subhash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to How To & Feedbacks...