Finally Friends4ever (F4E) has been launched on 15 January.

Be updated about the latest News and Announcements for Friends4ever directly from the site Administrator.

Finally Friends4ever (F4E) has been launched on 15 January.

Postby Subhash on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:04 am

Today I am very much pleased to announce that finally Friends4ever has been launched on the net. More than two month of tirelessly hard working, today I had been able to launch the site and opened publicly for registration.
Thanks to all of my friends who gave me support and helped me to build this site. I am also thankful to those who had been patiently waiting during the time of site's construction for it's final launch.

Now the site is up to you. Please follow the forum rules and guidelines, be polite and friendly to others and help this Community of Friends to grow bigger.
Very Happy
"Friends4ever" Administrator & Designer

Subhash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Finally Friends4ever (F4E) has been launched on 15 January.

Postby Rony on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:22 am

not only you buddy...all of us r proud of you...because without you our dreams would remain untouched...Now all of us need the blessing and love of all upcoming memebers....without whom our dreams could break also... don't disappoint us please...
Rony

a request. plz do it

Postby Mica on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:51 pm

not much new to F4E, but still new as F4E is not so old too.
okay guys and girls,
being a member of Friends4ever - a community of trusted friends i will request u all to popularise this site by spreading the name of our site among ur friends.
ur helping hand is what we need
Mica
Little Active Member
Little Active Member

Return to News and Announcements