a fraud

Share your everyday experiences and discuss about your daily life’s story.

a fraud

Postby Mica on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:39 pm

that was a noisy afternoon. a friend of mine and i were passing thru the Exide X-ing. A man approached us and asked for some money reflecting that he has lost his purse due to a pickpocket. that's why he needed money (he asked us to help him with Rs.150, showing that he resided too far). something stuck my mind and i remembered the fact that it was the same person who once took Rs.50 from me and some of my friends showing the same, rather exactly the same excuse!!

there are many such people in this world
Mica
Little Active Member
Little Active Member

Re: a fraud

Postby Subhash on Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:10 pm

Yes, on the first day i was there and I too contributed by Rs.20. If I was in you place on the second day and got that person doing that then I wouldn't left him like that. I would have taken him to police or taught him a lesson such that he would think for once at least before doing it again. That money which we gave was not the main thing, it was out of trust we helped a troubled person. It is the matter of trust for one to other. If such things continues then no one will trust others who are really needy. These pepole must be severly punished who plays with other's trust.
"Friends4ever" Administrator & Designer

Subhash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Daily Gossips